Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Ive got a secret!

So, for the last two and a half months I have been hiding something from you.

I am doing something that I have never EVER done before. I am working out! The husband and I joined a gym and have been going regularly (well, I have been). I feel like I have more energy, and losing weight, and am already having to buy new pants!

I am telling you this because I am having a little frustration. My gym buddy and I were talking on our drive home about how we feel that our arms, legs, butts, necks, etc have all gotten smaller... but when is my gut going to feel smaller? Will I be a size two with a santa belly...probably not, mostly because I will never be a size two... I'm just not built that way. Seriously though, why is it that the one thing that you are MOST concerned with is the one thing that is impossible to loose?

If you know any magic tricks let me know. Until then I will just be the "Incredible everything is shrinking but her gut Shrinking Woman"...sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment