Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Preclude to Snowmageddon

Would you ever just call up a mechanic and ask "how much would you charge to fix my car?"Probably not. So why, oh why, do people expect to call up the salon and get an exact quote as to how much getting their hair done would cost?We get at least one of these phone calls every day.

Its simple things like this that drive my crazy on any given day.

In other news we are experiencing a possible record breaking blizzard here in the midwest. I plan on doing my first ever photo blog tomorrow. Be excited about this...cause I am!

I will also soon be writing about a decision I have made in the new year, how I am doing it, and how I am doing with it.

Tonight I am just too tired, so you will all hear from me tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment