Saturday, June 11, 2011

Chipped Manicures, This Frustrates Me.

I went with the seester yesterday to get a pedi and decided to get a mani at the same time. Total fail because it is already chipped today. Even after several extra coats of top coat. I really want to try that gel manicure stuff, but I feel like there are no cute colors yet.

This frustrates me.

I had a guy call three times and ask a million questions, then still be completely nervous when I cut his hair the other day. Now I may not be a "master stylist" (which btw is a measure of their request rate, not any skill set), but I am the manager... so please don't freak when I go to cut your hair. AND at least sit still if you are nervous. I can't cut a straight line if you are moving around as though the seat is made of broken glass.

This frustrates me.

Again, for the BILLIONTH time, there is no such thing as a regular hair cut. Seriously, Google it! I sure as heck did. You know what came up?

This Picture------->

No Joke. Google regular hair cut, click images. This is the VERY FIRST picture that pops up. So, apparently according to the #1 search engine this is a regular hair cut. Any time that anyone sits in my chair and asks for a regular hair cut after I ask them at least 5 probing questions will bet this hair cut. FO SHO. (At least this wasn't at a HC salon, lol) Seriously though, if you are over the age of 13 and have been getting your hair cut the same way for more than 3 months you should be able to explain your hair cut. Ask your stylist to write it down for you. Show a picture... something!

This frustrates me.

Well, the rat tail really frustrates me, but there isn't much I can do about that. (SN: don't give your kid a rat tail, they will grow up to be toothless and drink Milwaukee's Best for breakfast)

No comments:

Post a Comment