Saturday, March 20, 2010

in the begining.

I have been a woman for 27 years, I have been a Christ follower for 13 years, I have been a hairstylist for 6 years, and I have been a wife for 2 years...

that is a lot of experience if you ask me!

My eyes have seen, my ears have heard, and my heart has felt a lot of things. Not to mention what I have touched, smelled, and tasted in these 27 years of life. You will learn a lot about me here, some of which you may like, and some of which you may not. I am me and there is no changing that fact. So if you promise to accept me for who I am I promise to accept you for just the same.

I am excited to have this opportunity to share with you my experiences. I also look forward to possibly saving you from some of the mistakes and lessons I have had to figure out on my own.

I will try to update as much as possible, without boring you with the mundane. Thank you so much for your time, and please leave comments. If you don't how will I know ppl are actually reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment